In the field of astrology, planetary transitions refer to the cyclical movement of celestial bodies, specifically the planets, as they traverse through the zodiac signs. The zodiac, a celestial belt of constellations, is divided into twelve equal parts, each represented by a specific sign. As the planets move through these signs, they are said to be in transit. These transits are considered to be of paramount importance in astrology as they are believed to exert a significant influence on the lives of individuals.
The position of a planet in an individual’s natal chart, also known as a birth chart, is believed to indicate the areas of life where that planet’s energy is strongest. A planet’s transit through a specific sign can also indicate the type of energy that will be most prominent during that time. Astrologers often use these transits to make predictions and provide guidance for individuals on various aspects of their lives, such as career, relationships, and personal growth. Furthermore, the interaction between the transiting planets and the natal chart can also indicate major life events and turning points. This is why planetary transitions are considered to be an important tool in astrological analysis and forecasting.
- Mangala (Mars) – Mars represents energy, action, and initiative. It is associated with aggression, courage, and determination. A strong Mars in the birth chart is believed to indicate a strong-willed and ambitious individual, particularly in fields related to action and initiative, such as sports, surgery, and the military. A well-placed Mars in the birth chart can also indicate good health and vitality. A weak Mars can indicate a lack of energy and motivation and physical weakness.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when Mars is present in them.
Previous year – March 13 Vrishabh/Taurus
- March 13 May 10 Mithun/Gemini
- May 10-Jul 01 Karka/Cancer
- Jul 01 Aug 18 Simha/Leo
- Aug 18 Oct 03 Kanya/Virgo
- Oct 03 Nov 16 Tula/Libra
- Nov 16 Dec 28 Vrischika/Scorpio
- Dec 28 Feb 05, (2024) Dhanus/Sagittarius
- Guru (Jupiter) – Jupiter represents wisdom, knowledge, religion, and philosophy. It is associated with knowledge, religion, and philosophy. A strong Jupiter in the birth chart is believed to indicate a wise and spiritual individual, particularly in fields related to wisdom and knowledge, such as teaching, counseling, and religious leadership. A well-placed Jupiter in the birth chart can also indicate good health and vitality, financial prosperity, and successful relationships. A weak Jupiter can indicate a lack of wisdom, spiritual growth, and problems in education and finance.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when Jupiter is present in them.
- APRIL 22,2023 (05:30) MESH/ARIES
- Shani (Saturn) – Saturn represents discipline, responsibility, hard work, and restriction. It is associated with responsibility, hard work, and restriction. A strong Saturn in the birth chart is believed to indicate a disciplined and responsible individual, particularly in fields related to discipline and responsibility, such as law, government, and large organizations. A well-placed Saturn in the birth chart can also indicate career success and stability. However, a weak Saturn can indicate a lack of responsibility and discipline, leading to problems in careers and relationships. It also indicates delays, restrictions, and obstacles in life.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when Saturn is present in them.
- JANUARY 17,2023 (18:36) KUMBHA/AQUARIUS
- Rahu (North Lunar Node) – Rahu represents ambition, obsession, and unexpected events. It is associated with obsession, unexpected events, and sudden changes. A strong Rahu in the birth chart is believed to indicate a highly ambitious individual with a tendency to become obsessed with achieving their goals. This placement can indicate success in fields related to innovation and technology, as well as unexpected events and sudden changes in life. A weak Rahu can indicate a lack of ambition and a tendency to be easily influenced by others.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when Rahu is present in them.
- OCTOBER 30,2023 (16:48) MEENA/PISCES
- Ketu (South Lunar Node) – Ketu represents spirituality, detachment, and past-life karma. It is associated with spirituality, detachment, and past-life karma. A strong Ketu in the birth chart is believed to indicate a spiritual Individual with a strong connection to past lives. This placement can indicate success in fields related to spirituality and mysticism, as well as a tendency towards detachment and a lack of attachment to material possessions. A weak Ketu can indicate a lack of spiritual growth and a lack of connection to past lives.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when Ketu is present in them.
- OCTOBER 30,2023 (16:48) KANYA/VIRGO
- Moon -In astrology, the phases of the Moon are thought to have an effect on human behavior and emotions. The New Moon and Full Moon are considered to be particularly significant. New Moon: A new moon occurs when the Moon is positioned between the Sun and the Earth, with its illuminated side facing away from the Earth. This phase marks the beginning of a new lunar cycle and is associated with new beginnings, fresh starts, and setting intentions. Astrologers believe that the energy of the new moon can be harnessed to manifest new goals and desires. The new moon is also associated with introspection, self-reflection, and inner growth.
Full Moon: A full moon occurs when the Moon is positioned on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun, with its illuminated side facing the Earth. This phase marks the peak of the lunar cycle and is associated with completion, fruition, and manifestation. Astrologers believe that the energy of the full moon can be harnessed to bring about the completion of goals and desires that were set at the new moon. The full moon is also associated with heightened emotions and increased intuition, making it a good time for divination and psychic work.
Following are the important dates with respect to different zodiac signs, when a full moon and a new moon is present them.
- JANUARY 6TH: Full Moon in Gemini
- JANUARY 21ST: New Moon in Capricorn
- FEBRUARY 5TH: Full Moon in Cancer
- FEBRUARY 20TH: New Moon in Aquarius
- MARCH 7TH: Full Moon in Leo
- MARCH 21ST: New Moon in Aquarius/Pisces
- APRIL 6TH: Full Moon in Virgo/Libra
- APRIL 20TH: New Moon in Aries
- MAY 5TH: Full Moon in Libra
- MAY 19TH: New Moon in Aries/Taurus
- JUNE 4TH: Full Moon in Scorpio/ Sagittarius
- JUNE 18TH: New Moon in Gemini
- JULY 3RD: Full Moon in Sagittarius
- JULY 17TH: New Moon in Gemini/Cancer
- AUGUST IST: Full Moon in Capricorn
- AUGUST 16TH: New Moon in Cancer/Leo
- AUGUST 31ST: Full Moon in Aquarius
- SEPTEMBER 14TH: New Moon in Leo
- SEPTEMBER 29TH: Full Moon in Pisces
- OCTOBER 14TH: New Moon in Virgo
- OCTOBER 28TH: Full Moon in Pisces/Aries
- NOVEMBER 13TH: New Moon in Libra/Scorpio NOVEMBER 27TH: Full Moon in Taurus
- DECEMBER 12th: New Moon in Scorpio
- DECEMBER 26th: Full Moon in Taurus/Gemini
In Indian astrology, the nine planets and the lunar phase are considered to have a powerful influence on human lives. Astrology believes that their positions in the birth chart shape an individual’s personality and life events. It is important to note that the relative strengths of the planets and their position in the birth chart and the aspects they make with other planets are considered by astrologers to make predictions and give recommendations. If you are interested in understanding more about the influence of these celestial bodies on your life, it is recommended to consult with an astrologer for further help